We typically don’t feature ourselves in our blog posts, but we do know many people have concerns about maintaining their cleaning service, or engaging a new one, so we thought we’d take this opportunity to assure you of our commitment to surpassing required measures to keep you safe.
The term ‘essential services’ is mentioned often in government communications regarding COVID 19, but it’s not always clear what services exactly are deemed essential.
For obvious reasons, cleaning services for your home and business are currently designated ‘essential’.
As an essential business, your team of SOAPSTARs are here to help you throughout the current restrictions and will be here as long as you need us. We are open and abiding by all state and federal rules and regulations.
But in addition to that, we’ve undertaken a good deal of specialised training and gained a variety of industry certifications.
Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff is our number one priority and we have implemented a number of measures to do our part.
First, here are details of the additional measures we have put in place. These cover most situations, but will be tailored to work effectively for you specifically, in your home or business.
Our Commitment to You
We understand you may have concerns about cleaners operating in your home or business, where you are trying to practise social distancing and reduce contact with others.
We do to, but we want you to know how we are committed to supporting both our clients and staff to create the best possible systems to allow you to maintain the hygiene of your premises and for our cleaners to maintain their jobs safely.
Cleaning is an essential service and we’ll keep going as long as you need us!
We guarantee that the health and safety of all concerned is our No.1 priority and are taking the following, additional, protective measures:
• We now operate a contactless cleaning option to ensure we do not occupy the same rooms as our residential clients at the same time, while cleaning, by devising a system in which they isolate themselves to one room for the duration of the clean, and upon our pre-determined signal, relocate to a different room (while we wait outside the front door) to allow us to return and clean the final room.
• Similarly we are working with our commercial clients to design systems that work for each of them to accommodate their individual needs, and will put a tailored plan into action for you and your team.
• We ask you to please open as many doors and windows as possible to aerate your property before your cleaner arrives. Cleaners will open doors and windows while cleaning.
• All team members will wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon entering and leaving your premises, as well as continuing to wear disposable gloves while cleaning, as they always have.
• Improving on our already stringent hygiene standards, our cleaners will also be taking extra care to clean and sanitise commonly touched areas around homes and business premises, such as door knobs, light switches, handrails, cabinet handles, tabletops and any other areas of high contact.
• While we pride ourselves in being an eco-friendly cleaning service, during this time of extra diligence we will be utilising hospital grade cleaners, unless otherwise requested.
• All of our cleaners are self-isolating outside of work and we have recalibrated our team schedule to allow only one cleaner to attend each job. No current cleaners have travelled, or have been in contact with anyone that has travelled and have had no contact with any person displaying symptoms. Every member of the team checks in with us daily, and should their situation change, for any one of our cleaners, they will notify us immediately and self-isolate. Every one of us has the utmost respect for our clients and for each other, and are fully committed to these rules.
Read full article regarding our enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures here https://soapprofessionalcleaning.com.au/covid-safety-standards/
Our COVID and Industry Credentials
For your increased safety, SOAP is now certified in:
• Preparation for, response to and recovery from biohazards in the workplace, acquiring new skills to understand and protect you from infection and contamination, and control measures for infectious disease outbreak situations such as the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
• COVID19 and Disinfection Defense.
Our GBAC training prepares our workers to be Microbial Warriors™, arming cleaning professionals with the planning, knowledge and processes needed to respond to a biohazard crisis in the workplace.
As GBAC-trained professionals we must demonstrate the competence to carry out responsibilities their commitment to the standards of excellence and continuous learning – an accreditation we are very proud of. For your further protection, we have recently completed our GBAC Fundamentals training course with an emphasis on COVID 19.
We are proudly ISSA and ARCSI certified.
ISSA Sets the Standard for Industry Certification. ISSA’s ARCSI accreditation confirms our expertise in effectively managing cleaning, green cleaning, sustainability, and protecting human health.
And proudly IICRC certified.
IICRC training and certification program is a comprehensive overview of best practices in cleaning. (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate). Our IICRC certification is an industry endorsement that our professional cleaners fully understand the value and methodology of proper cleaning.
It is considered a “must have” for cleaning companies that want to be viewed as the industry’s leading professionals in the future.
If you’d like to discuss requirements and option for your business, or would just like the peace of mind that your home is protected, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 669 181.